The ESTC newsletter will keep you up-to-date on ESTC resources, news from the office, stories from the field, and inspiring host ideas. When you sign up to be an ESTC host, you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If you would like your ideas or story to be included in the next ESTC newsletter, please contact the ESTC team.
Check out our past editions below for some delicious recipes and unforgettable stories.
Newsletter May 2012
Find out what's new for 2012 and meet the new ESTC team!
Newsletter June 2012
Updates from the Peru Distribution Trip, and introducing our International Interns!
Newsletter July 2012
Find out about Stomp It Out, our new Party Packs, and more!
Newsletter August 2012
Click here to read all about our exciting new host webinar, an idea for schools and more!
Newsletter September 2012
The latest news about our Sticker Competition and the Wellington ESTC Ball!
Newsletter October 2012
Find out all about the ESTC Weekend 2012!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- One Day on Earth campaign
- Eliza gets her driver's license!
- A step-by-step guide to hosting your event
- An overview of all of our causes
- Some last minute event planning ideas
- Our Peru Distribution Trip team has returned!
- Feature partners - Peruvian Hearts, Peru, and Faith Victory Association, Rwanda
- Feature event - Anita Zayghami’s rooftop cocktail evening
- Our first events of the year have begun!
- Feature partner - Mercy Ministry Happy Children's Home, Ethiopia
- A very interesting article on hunger management
- ESTC 2011 Ambassadors Announced!
- Farewelle to Caitie
- World Refugee Day
- New Year's Resolutions
- Grand Prize Draw
- A special thank you from Tanzania
- New Team Members!
- Kenya Distribution Trip
- Eat So They Can Ambassadors for 2011
- What next?
- Dates for your calendar
- New team member!
- Eat So They Can on Seven Continents
- Bloody Mary Brunch in Antarctica
- Cocktail party in Kenya
- Step By Step Guide
- Event Ideas
- Feature Cause: Emergency Relief
- Watch our DVD online
- ESTC Ideas from Kayla Clausen
- Feature Cause: Orphaned and vulnerable children
- How to make the most of your profile page
- Art4Change by Kelsey Montague
- Feature Cause: Women's Empowerment
- New Ambassadors
- Haiti Joins Eat So They Can!
- Eat So They Can Goes Global!
-Our Ambassador Program
- Our amazing new team member
- Eliza's orphanage research
- New Year's Resolutions
- Free copy of our Ripples of Difference book
- Stories from New Zealand
- Inspiring ideas
- Stories from around the world
- Sydney event raised $70,000!
- 3rd time ESTC host, Cat Ross
Thomas' Eat So They Can Event
Eat So They Can Tuesday Night Dinner
Eat So They Can 2013
Amelia's Eat So They Can Event
Eat so They Can is a fundraiser for the GVN Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization in the United States established in 2005.
GVN Foundation is proud to be in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).